Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just thinking!


I can't sleep tonight, to many things wandering around in my head. You know those old space movies where someone fires a projectile of some kind and the shot ricochets off of everything, thats what my head feels like tonight. Not a very good feeling, especially since I would rather be asleep...............

Still haven't found a job, not even a prospect of one.......................getting kinda scary folks. Coming up on June/July two very sad months for me now, permanently branded into my soul as two months just to get through. So between that and no job, well I guess you could say I'm rather depressed. God seems far away and ignoring me, not that I blame Him, but I wish it wasn't like that.

I'm not the only one though, you look around and there is fear and a feeling of despair everywhere. People loosing their homes and jobs and any semblance of security in their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment